Asphalt is a bit like a wooden fence. Built right, both will last a long time, but only if they’re properly maintained. With your wooden fence, that maintenance usually involves a regular coat of a quality outdoor paint. With asphalt, it’s sealcoating.
What is Sealcoating?
Here’s what you need to know.
- Sealcoating is a process for rejuvenating old asphalt. A thin layer of asphalt and protective sealants are applied over the existing surface.
- Asphalt sealcoating does two things. It protects your asphalt from UV, chemical and traffic damage. It also boosts your asphalt’s appearance, making it appear smooth, fresh and clean.
- It’s extremely cost-effective. It costs only a tiny fraction of the cost of replacing your asphalt.
Sealcoating is a Quick & Easy Procedure
An asphalt sealcoating service can be performed quickly and easily. For the most part, the road will only be closed for a couple of hours or up to a day to make sure the coating is fully bonded to the underlying asphalt.
Why Choose Schertz Paving Pros for Your Asphalt Sealcoating?
- We know all about asphalt! Our team specializes in paving work, a sizable chunk of which is asphalt installation and rejuvenation.
- We’re an established business. Before we begin work, you’ll have all the information you need for peace of mind: a detailed costing, a construction plan and a works schedule.
- We’ll get the job done quickly. If you’re running a business, the last thing you want is a paved area or parking lot which is filled with traffic cones. SchertzPavingPros.com accustomed to working with businesses and we can develop a construction plan which ensures your customers always have access to your commercial frontage.
Sealcoating is one of the best ways to boost your home or business curb appeal. Our asphalt sealcoating service is cheap, reliable and visually appealing.